HRC law’s dispute resolution department has experience of dealing with disputes in the recruitment sector. One area where disputes frequently arise is in respect of permanent recruitment fees.
Our five tips to help you to avoid these are as follows:
- Make sure that your terms of business are clear and well-drafted. We can review them and redraft them if required.
- Look in particular at what will amount to an “introduction”, and whether this covers all the scenarios that you need it to cover.
- Make sure that you are contracting with a legal person (include a full company name and number, not just a trading name).
- Ensure that you have a legally binding contract in place before you introduce a candidate to the client. We can provide training on this if required.
- Get in touch with an expert as soon as a dispute arises.
Read more about this topic here.
This article contains general overview information only. It does not constitute, and should not be relied upon as, legal advice. You should consult a suitably qualified lawyer on any specific legal problem or matter.